Saturday, August 2, 2008
T-ball 2008
Oronoco has its own junior T-ball league. It is so cute! It is for children 4-6 years old, every Tuesday night throughout July and August. Ella has been the only one in our family to do it so far, but this is her last year. Clara and Eliza have been the cheer leaders, but it is really hard to keep Eliza off the field. Last week T-ball was on Clara's birthday. She received a digital camera for her birthday, her goal for t-ball was to take as many pictures as she could of Ella, Kali and Logan. It kept her so busy! That same night Eliza was playing on the playground, she fell, and her top teeth cut into her bottom lip. It bled forever, she is the loudest screamer there is. Every parent must have come up to me with ice packs, ice cubes, towels, etc.. I was worried I was going to have to take her to the ER to get stitches, but it stopped bleeding. Her lip was super big and swollen for a couple days. Poor Eliza! She is always getting hurt. Maybe she should slow down a bit! The other day she opened the front door and started going down the front step. I guess we will be locking the dead bolt more regularly:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ya Ya
She fits perfectly!


3 comments:
Poor Eliza! She is quite the adventurous one and such a cutie. Love the collage. Looks like a lot of fun!
T-ball is so fun. I love how the kids all just kind of stand around trying to figure out where the bases are even though the coaches have told them like 100 times, hilarious.
I'm glad your little Eliza is okay. She is such a little dare-devil; a cute one I might add. Kiss those cute lips of hers.
Ben constantly has bumps and cuts on his face. It must be their wobbly age and their desire to keep up with their siblings. I'm glad she is okay!
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment