

The last week of September I went to San Francisco for a nursing conference. While I was there Oma and Opa came to help JG with the girls. Pretty brave Opa! I couldn't believe it when I saw these pictures on the camera. Dad, I hope it all turned out okay. You guys are so great, and very patient! I wonder if this is where Ella got the idea to cut bangs on herself at school?:)

4 comments:
What a great memory for your girls. Your parents are so sweet.
That's one brave grandpa!
What a cute dad, really. Those are the things kids never ever forget. (Nor will he)
Tell Clara I'll dress up like a boy and be her partner for AI. I love that show. This is the one time of year that I let my kids stay up past bed time. I can't wait until it is on again, plus it gets me through the long winter.
I must be really emotional this week because I sniffled through all your recent posts! :0) There's just something so precious about the season of life that we're in right now. I feel so blessed to be sharing it with you.
Post a Comment