Sunday, February 22, 2009

1st ski trip


This is a picture of Ella and Anna prior to going skiing at Brian Head with Uncle Eddie. I tried to get Eddie to take the camera with him to get some action shots, you should have seen the look I got. I took that as a no:) Ella only wanted to go as fast as she could down the mountain and then crash. Anna was more willing to learn. I think Ella is going to need a few more lessons. They had a lot of fun and hopefully a memory they can cherish forever. They love to be together and that is what they do best!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow - so many new posts! Thanks for sharing all of your pictures.

Jen said...

Emily, it was fun to have some fresh stuff!! Those winter pictures are crazy. Could you imagine trying to walk around here in a swimsuit?

I loved your post on Eliza. Honestly, she is little Hallie. You gotta love the awesome age of 2 and foot-stools.

I'm glad you have been able to have so many fun little outings with family and friends.

Jenni said...

Emily would be so jealous. She has been begging to go skiing with Brad. Way to go Ella!

Anonymous said...

Ella is such an adrenaline junkie! :) What a little athlete.

Ya Ya

Ya Ya
She fits perfectly!