The many faces of Eliza. Where do I begin! Eliza is so fun and so hard all together. I miss her when I am not with her, but I really look forward to her two hour afternoon nap! She loves to read, especially the book "The Grouchy Ladybug", she loves to play with babies, and play hide and seek. She is our families best hider. I wish I could capture with a camera the many things that happen soooo fast with Eliza.
-The many times a day she takes her diapers and clothes off.
-The many places she drags her stool.
-Her love relationship with the fish in the fish tank-she grabs the fish tank and waves at the fish at least five times a day(of course getting to the fish tank with her stool.
-Her many tantrums over not being able to sit on the counter island(which of course she gets to by dragging her stool to the barstool and then climbing up on the counter).
-Climbing out of her crib.
-Her tantrums when I don't let her stand on the door of the dishwasher.
-The many messes she makes at meals when I give her a plate or bowl and she instantly turns it over.
-Dressing in her sisters, fathers, and mothers shoes many times throughout the day.
-turning the TV on and off, just because.
I will really miss all this one day! Right?


3 comments:
Your statement about missing Eliza when she's gone, but also wanting a break from her is so true. Whenever Jess takes all of the kids somewhere, I'm always anxious for them to return. But then they get home, and I wonder what I was thinking!
For Thomas, it's the green chair. He can get anywhere with that thing in tow!
It's nice to hear updates from you:)
Oh, that sweet little Eliza. She's just so loveable! :)
Post a Comment